Work Injury Pain Treatment Orlando FL
Getting injured in the workplace can often impair your ability to perform your usual and customary work duties as well as recreational activities. If you have been injured on the job, ensure that you get the expertise and level of care needed to get you back on your feet and able to return to your normal life. Chiropractic care is often the best treatment option for common workplace injuries, including:
- Back Injuries such as sprains, strains, disc problems
- Neck Injuries such as sprains, strains, joint dysfunction
- Headaches often related to muscle tension, joint dysfunction or poor posture
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Bursitis or Tendonitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Extremity Numbness and Tingling
Work Related Injuries – Getting Well
Orlando Chiropractor provides comprehensive healthcare services for on the job injuries. They are experts in rehabilitative therapy for occupational accidents and can create an individualized treatment and recovery plan to help you return to work and your regular activities pain-free. Our doctors can also provide you with strategies to help you avoid future injuries. Our treatments may include:
- Manual therapy that includes Chiropractic manipulative therapy or adjustments, combined with soft tissue rehabilitation that is designed to restore normal movement and position to your joints.
- Soft tissue rehabilitation utilizing noninvasive therapies that help return tight or damaged soft tissues to regular motion. These may include massage therapy, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, stretching, and strength and range-of-motion exercises.
- Home care that includes programs designed to help speed recovery, restore strength ad mobility and improve posture.
Schedule an Appointment Now
Working with Insurance For Work Injuries
Worker’s compensation often covers chiropractic care if you experience an accident while on the job. Visit our insurance information page for more details about worker’s compensation claims.
We often receive referrals from medical physicians and others for the treatment of work related injuries. Please feel free to ask your regular physician to refer to our office so that you may obtain comprehensive care for your injury.
Orlando Work Injury and Pain Management Specialists
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY
“Orlando Chiropractic has really helped me develop a better level of wellness. All staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about health needs within and outside of the scope of chiropractic practice. Scheduling is flexible and I really feel cared for as an individual, not just as another client.”
Schedule an appointment with our Orlando Chiropractor
Fill out the form below to schedule an appointment. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at (407) 710-0883. If we’re not available, please leave a message and a representative will contact you shortly.
Orlando Work Injury Pain Specialists
Please contact us if you have any questions about our Orlando Chiropractic Care services. We provide chiropractic and wellness services throughout the Central Florida area. If you would like to schedule an appointment Contact us today! Call 407-710-0883 Now.
Mon-Sat: 8:00am – 5:00pm